The Cottle Church was an Anglican Church on the island of Nevis. It was built by Thomas Cottle, a Nevisian lawyer. Ground was broken in 1822 and the church was finally finished in 1824, after a severe economic depression. The Cottle Church was opened to the public on May 5, 1824, and it was the first church on the island of Nevis which welcomed anyone to come and worship, including slaves. The first Reverend of the Cottle Church was Rev. Daniel Davis.
Users who set their votes as private are not shown in this page.